At the ATECA Hotel Academy Hub (AHAH), we are shaping the future of hospitality industry in Central Asia. We educate and train a dynamic workforce who can make a difference in the hospitality and tourism sector.
Our well-defined and recognised courses and activities from the world’s leading American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI), in collaboration with the Tourism Development Institute (TDI), under The State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Tourism Development, are for all segments of hospitality. These are designed to promote the exchange of ideas and innovative thinking among our students, alumni and partners worldwide. Our training workshops are defined to address complex, multi-dimensional requirements in the hospitality sector that demand a new managerial mindset.
Why should you choose AHAH?
ATECA Hotel Academy Hub (AHAH) is the leading hotel training institute in Central Asia offering courses from the world’s leading American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI), in collaboration with the Tourism Development Institute (TDI), under The State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Tourism Development. Our campus boasts contemporary facilities and cutting-edge programs. Offering American certified programs with a customer-centric approach and operations management initiatives.
For whom are these programs?
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Should be genuinely passionate about the hospitality and tourism industry
- Can be fresh in the industry or existing employees
What makes AHAH different from others?
- We offer regular networking events with industry leaders.
- Career consultation
- Fun and learning activities in the campus
- Advanced practical and theoretical learning
- Industry placement guidance